The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#41 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:23:00 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Yes, it might be interesting, I suppose, but really, they don't even have great personalities, let alone looks.

Their default forms are pasty, sickly, squishy, human like. Seriously, could anyone even contemplate romantic relations with someone who looked like a human? Ick.

<No offense to any of you who might be human--but come on---only two arms? No wings? No horns? (what do you hold onto during sex?) One set of privates? How boring!>
Offline Konicomi  
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 2:37:59 AM(UTC)
Konicomi

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
Yes, it might be interesting, I suppose, but really, they don't even have great personalities, let alone looks.

Their default forms are pasty, sickly, squishy, human like. Seriously, could anyone even contemplate romantic relations with someone who looked like a human? Ick.

<No offense to any of you who might be human--but come on---only two arms? No wings? No horns? (what do you hold onto during sex?) One set of privates? How boring!>

With that in mind the only partner fit for Tom based off your specs is .... You and I dont think anyone wants to see that I mean I had to imagine it when I thought of it and now i have to go have my brain washed after I finish this reply you know how much that costs and im going to have to have it done 3 or 4 times to be sure the entire image is GONE. I'm going to say contemplating romantic relations with humans is MUCH better then your being with Tom you dont look bad its just the bedroom talk that makes me shiver so much.
Offline Tizzy  
#43 Posted : Friday, June 8, 2018 12:42:22 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Scared

Well, yes, I admit I am the multiverse's most ideal lover, certainly the most accomplished...but Tom?

No. ThumbDown

He's like a little brother to me! Not to mention the age difference, he's 17 and I'm...well a couple years older....

Nope.

I understand why you would think that, I mean, I was a Playdemon centerfold a few--ahem--years back, and my charm and personality are second to none.

But nope. No way! Not going to happen. Practically incest, and since I'm not a god, not going to happen!

Besides, Bess is much more my type. Female and furry! Purrrrr....

Offline Nheller718  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 10:45:10 PM(UTC)
Nheller718

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Unverified Users

Maybe Morrigan, Diana, or Baba Yaga? Not sure what they are up to these days.
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#45 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 11:35:58 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hey, Bess is EVERYone's type. Hell, I'd take her on, and I'm a cube of jello! <jaggle> <jiggle>

Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Tizzy  
#46 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 2:28:44 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Originally Posted by: Nheller718 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe Morrigan, Diana, or Baba Yaga? Not sure what they are up to these days.

Baba Yaga! Yeah, now she's a lotta fun! Gotta say when her hut is on the move, the motion really adds to the experience. Dancing

Also, great for privacy, you know the saying:

If the hut's a walkin, don't come a knockin!

Offline Tizzy  
#47 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 2:30:01 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Originally Posted by: Gelcube Go to Quoted Post

Hey, Bess is EVERYone's type. Hell, I'd take her on, and I'm a cube of jello! <jaggle> <jiggle>

She is purr-fect!

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#48 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 12:16:43 AM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

She is purr-fect!

Hey, I see what you did there! That's funny, I don't care who you are!
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#49 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 2:58:18 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hey

Thought about you yesterday and some of our recent discussions, when I saw trailer for Hotel Transylvania 3. In the trailer Blink even, they showed live-on-screen gelatinous birthing!

Their resident slime/jello blob gave birth on board the cruise ship! What a miracle! It was more like vomiting than simply splitting, but still quite a sight!

Tizzy
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:20:12 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Hmm. Well, it's not really that far from the truth, though they made it looks a lot easier and funnier. Movie magic, don't you know. Heard that's a rare specialty on Astlan. Maybe the scaredy-cat dork that plays your master could specialize in it? Maybe he could be useful, or something? Or at least more entertaining? Though in that last book, he wasn't too awful to watch.
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 3:37:53 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Gastrope' is pretty nice for a wizard. Which of course, is not saying much. However, he does turn all these lovely different shades of gray and white. I think I've counted about 32 distinct shades. It's sort of an odd form of communication, but it seems to work--I think--I still haven't learned all of them.

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#52 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:47:09 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Gastrope'! That's his name. I couldn't remember. Just remembered the sallow complexion. Still, think he'd go into Movie Magic? I bet he'd be pretty good. We could make a ton of money off hi...I mean, HE'D make a ton of money!
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#53 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:17:04 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

You know, I've often thought if those Earth Hollywood guys would just be a bit more flexible on filming locations, they could save a ton of money on special effects.

So, I get that the whole LOTR thing happened a long time ago (I was there, remember) so the movies are historical re-enactments, much like Shakespeare's history plays....but that being said, Middle Earth is still there (elf free now, fortunately) just think how much money they could have save filming there, on location, use real hobbit holes and such. Real hobbits and dwarves too!

But, I think the problem is that without proper trade agreements between the localverses, the studios can't get applicable tax credits...of course, also not sure if their camera's would work there...hmm...maybe it's a bit more complicated.

But they could still do "science fiction" movies on location. I am pretty sure I have directions to the Xenomorph homeworld, somewhere....

Offline Saric  
#54 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 1:26:41 AM(UTC)
Saric

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Did Singkum or Loki have any daughters that might still be knocking around?

I could see one of them being young enough to 'fit' with Tom, and with heritage like that they'd almost have to be aggressive... Plus the long standing alliances off their 'parents' could help kick things off!

(I feel like Tom is more like Orcus' descendant then reincarnation. That might change as/if he gets many more memories but for now it's more like a kid having to take over the family business with nothing but a few old journal entries and the help of some of the old hands.)
Offline Tizzy  
#55 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 12:40:57 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

That's what Tom seems to be saying...whine whine whine

Well, I am not sure if Loki is even still alive, he was presumed lost when Asbru was destroyed...any of his daughters would be pretty old by now---which is a big part of the problem with the dating pool Tom has @doom. Unless he lived and made some more, where ever he ended up.

Singkun has never mentioned any kids, but he was pretty adventurous, both on his journeys and in bed, so I would not be surprised if he had a daughter or thousand.

Offline Saric  
#56 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 3:03:26 PM(UTC)
Saric

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

That's what Tom seems to be saying...whine whine whine

Well, I am not sure if Loki is even still alive, he was presumed lost when Asbru was destroyed...any of his daughters would be pretty old by now---which is a big part of the problem with the dating pool Tom has @doom. Unless he lived and made some more, where ever he ended up.

Singkun has never mentioned any kids, but he was pretty adventurous, both on his journeys and in bed, so I would not be surprised if he had a daughter or thousand.

Meh, they're Gods, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that Orcus was keeping one of Loki's daughters in stasis in the basement to keep her safe or something. Or that Loki hid one away and left a message for Orcus that has gone undelivered until 'his' return. Seems like silly stuff like that happens more often then an actual chance to relax for the deity crowd, might be why most of them are so stuffy. Or, Abyss, maybe a great-great-great-granddaughter shows up to see what all the hubbub about Doom is!

As for Singkum... sounds like the problem with finding one of his daughters for Tom is more finding one of his daughters, who knows who he is, then with finding one of his daughters. Must be a lot of confused demi-gods wondering around out there trying to find their heritage... poor kids, going to be a terrible shock if they ever manage...
Offline Tizzy  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 12:42:46 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Actually, thinking about the gods I've known...most spend considerable time trying to keep their daughters away from other gods...

Gods, particularly male ones, tend to be on the lascivious side. Now normally, it's the mortal maids you hear about that, but I suspect that's because various god-daddys are very protective of their daughters....

Although, pretty much all the Olympians, male and female tend to sleep around quite a bit...actually considering how long gods live, and how much they like to procreate, it's amazing the multiverse hasn't been completely over run by immortal or semi-immortal god-babies.

Offline overrclocked  
#58 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 4:45:29 PM(UTC)
overrclocked

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

It'll be interesting to read Tom's interaction with the Demiurge. It had to happen since he is probably going to want to find his Mom once things settle down enough and to maybe investigate the Tizzy dealer who sold the demon weed to Reggie. I wonder if he'll make a deal with Sam since they seem to get along, although I doubt he could trust him.

As for Tom's love interest, I honestly think it could be Trevin. She's got a kink for younger guys, she's set to meet him since Gastrope and Jen are traveling with her, and she's investigating Bess. Moreover, since Tom would clearly not be the pursuer, I could see Trevin pursuing him hard out of the sheer fun of flustering a demon God. And she has this weird glamor thing where it appears that what you think of Trevin is what you see. So she may appear to be an absolutely gorgeous demon or woman in Tom's eyes and hard to ignore.
Offline The Author Guy  
#59 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 6:13:37 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Not sure when/where Tom meets the DemiUrge, but I do think about him going to see his mom, it would be a natural instinct but probably not the best idea. But great sort of internal debate for him to have.

A Sam spinoff with stuff with the demiurge is often on my mind. I've done several 'in my head' storylines about writing first person as 'the adversary' some with this Sam, some completely independent of DOA with a different yet perspective. So that may definitely happen.

I've definitely played the Trevin thought process, but she'd probably freak him out almost as much as she does Gastrope'. She is definitely 'sexually advanced'

On the other hand, I am sure she and Reggie could have a fantastic time.

And of course, Tamarin is very interested, as a rule, having sex with your master is one of the perks of being a djinni, They all want to feel physical sensations, pleasures and experiences, djinn missions like hers are very much a rumshpringa/rite of passage for teen/young adult djinn.

Offline overrclocked  
#60 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 11:11:28 PM(UTC)
overrclocked

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Yea it would be interesting to read about Tom's thoughts on his mom. I mean, will he even still think of her as his mom since he is getting more of Orcus' memories, or will he just not care and want that connection he had back. Plus as he's getting more suspicious, he would have to think about how his father died as being suspicious and maybe talk to her about it.

Sam stories I think would work better as short stories than full novels. At least with as much as we know of his character to date. Maybe with him tricking the demiurge into causing a flood or something like that lol.

As for Trevin vs Tamarin, I doubt Trevin would mind if Tamarin joins in the fun haha