The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Konicomi  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 5:37:23 AM(UTC)
Konicomi

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

He will be missed.
Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:22:51 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Missed? I just saw him last night, he's busy "slaving" away at the moment though.

RIP?

Hmm, I think humans normally mean Rest In Peace, however, he told me last night he was going to be extremely busy trying to understand the physics of the Abyss. My response was quite literally "Good luck with that!"

He showed up in the Abyss the other day smelling like buttah, apparently a friend had brought him some extra special edibles to relieve some pain he'd been having and the next thing you know he's in Astlan and well...I think we know the story from there.

Good news for him is that I've met his accursed master, not that bad as accursed masters go, of course, not that bright--even as wizards go and that's saying something, so it should be rather interesting.

I'm betting he'll advance pretty quickly.

Hmm, wonder if I should introduce him to the guys at Doom? I'm betting he'd love to get his hands on a gravity canon. He could make his own black holes!

thanks 1 user thanked Tizzy for this useful post.
Konicomi on 3/17/2018(UTC)
Offline Konicomi  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 8:00:57 AM(UTC)
Konicomi

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I bet hes smart enough to get out of his "Work Contract" within a few weeks especially if his new "Boss" isn't that bright :)! Im glad your friend got him some of those edibles were they cookies? Did you bring him to the abyss on purpose? It would have been a great loss if a higher plane got him he would just be sitting on a cloud all day and I think hes done enough sitting he needs to be active. Thumbs up to your friend.
Offline Tizzy  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:58:31 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Actually, it was a complete surprise to me. He just showed up. I mean, I have a few clients in Cambridge, so I can probably guess who sold the extra special ingredients to Hawking's friend that made the edibles, brownies I believe.

Well, it's a good thing he got the brownies because he didn't believe in an afterlife so he had no contract to take care of his soul, he'd have just sputtered around for a while before his animus was reabsorbed.

That being said, still a better fate than being stuck on a cloud listening to the demiurge go on and on for eternity.

thanks 1 user thanked Tizzy for this useful post.
Konicomi on 3/18/2018(UTC)