The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Konicomi  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2019 5:09:40 PM(UTC)
Konicomi

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

We all know that Tizzy can use the transformation ability from him killing the mind reaver. So did he take Orcus form and sleep with Ruperts mom to make his prediction true using a sliver of Orcus's sons soul? In turn is Tizzy ruperts real dad?
Offline pater domus  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2019 12:28:36 AM(UTC)
pater domus

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Wow, thats the best theory I heard so far. We all know that Tizzy has a plan... somewhere in a book d'oh! Applause
Offline Tizzy  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 10:07:14 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hmmm...you sound suspiciously like one of those lawyers trying to nail me for child support.

Tizzy don't pay that.

Mad

Offline Bradyman  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:46:08 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

So, my thought right now, is that Tom and Rupert are in the exact same boat. They are both ancient deities/demons that should have been permanently killed, but somehow reincarnated. I think Tom only stayed human his whole life because of the low mana density on Earth. Maybe if he had lived a few more decades he would have eventually started turning like how Rupert did. I bet if "human" Tom had been taken to the abyss, he would have reformed there whenever he died just like how Rupert did. We also don't know the time difference between Earth and Astlan. Whatever ( cough, Tizzy, cough) caused them to reincarnate could have happened at the same time, Tom might just be older because Earth is a bit faster. This way we don't need any of the completely denied time travel shenanigans, or someone else being the father. This would also explain how a "half-demon" like Rupert is so powerful, he didn't have a demon parent and a human parent, he had a demon parent and a surrogate.
Offline Tizzy  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 10:37:45 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Allusions/aspersions to the side...

We don't actually know how old Rupert is, we know at some point he "stopped aging" because the older he got, the more he looked like a demon, so he shape changed into his apparent age to prevent more changes.

And we do know the time difference...or at least I do.

The actual years are the same, they just divide up differently. It's actually a weird sort of coincidence....
Offline Bradyman  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 10:54:59 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

So they could be the same age. Actually it would be hilarious if it turns out Rupert is actually a bit older than Tom.

But, back to my theory. If Tom had lived on Earth longer could he have gathered enough mana to begin transforming into a demon, or was his body truly, purely human?
Offline Tizzy  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:16:24 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmm,

Well, I don't know, probably not on Earth.

Also there is discussion of this sort of thing, perhaps not so directly, in Book IV. But in terms of the Phoenix Cycle in general.