The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2023 1:17:12 AM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
So me and the family were returning from Family Eating Day (where everyone congregates to eat adventurers together), and a small snippet of a song drifted through the ether on our way home. So, apparently this devil went to someplace called Jor-ja, looking for a soul (apparently he was behind on his quota). He made some stupid bet about being able to play a fittle (whatever that is) better than this bard (I suppose it was a human, but the song didn't say). So this devil was so bad at playing this fittle thing, that even with a demon band as backup, he couldn't beat this bard. Though I suppose he got the last laugh, as it only cost him a fittle made of gold.

Still, it sounded like something you'd do after getting wasted on Demon Weed, Tizzy. It didn't say the name of the devil, just called him "The Devil". Really uninspired, I think. Was that you, Tizzy? Eh?
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2024 11:57:24 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Yeah, Sam is still whining about the loss of his fiddle.

Although knowing him, I suspect it was on purpose and the thing is cursed, or at least bugged.

I would advise against handling it.

Tizzy
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 3, 2024 2:31:36 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Aha! I knew it! That kind of shenanigan had you written all over it! I bet you really didn't lose, just used the fiddle (not fittle?) to track the bard down later to eat him or something.

Abyss, no, I'm not touching anything a demon gives me unless it's been run through a comprehensive curse/spell detection and removal. As much as I like demons in general, you're not usually the most trustworthy individuals (except of course for you, Tizzy).
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2024 11:45:05 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
?? I am not Sam.

Sam is currently riding around in a giant sardine can in search of someone for his colleagues from Oorstemoth to arrest.

Unpleasant as that sounds to me, it's still better than hanging around the Courts with his Ex. She does not like me.

Tizzy

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2024 1:54:27 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
?? I am not Sam.

Sam is currently riding around in a giant sardine can in search of someone for his colleagues from Oorstemoth to arrest.

Unpleasant as that sounds to me, it's still better than hanging around the Courts with his Ex. She does not like me.

Tizzy

Oh, I'm sorry, I was confused. I thought it was YOU with the fiddle, but it was Sam? My, I bet he was embarrassed. He had to be <frrbled>. Umm, I think the word is drunk? Inebriated? Or, as you say, he did it on purpose. Though what possible use an instrument of any type made of gold is, I have no idea. Except to sell and buy something actually useful. Like demon weed. Whistle

Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)