The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
6 Pages«<456
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#101 Posted : Sunday, December 7, 2014 9:42:19 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Well the events are ongoing...

There may not be people aware of such things "naturally" until book 3 or 4, or maybe never if they aren't in the loop. But you might expedite the process...assuming they could read my imaginary "forum posts" which I am being told by others here in the Abyss are all hallucinatory.

Offline Rosver  
#102 Posted : Monday, December 8, 2014 2:28:50 AM(UTC)
Rosver

Groups: Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
This forum is real alright.

Though how come people aren't able to figure it out? The shapeshiftt happen in front of their eyes.
Offline Tizzy  
#103 Posted : Monday, December 8, 2014 9:24:27 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

You mean when Tom does it at the end of V1?

Yes, that tied to some other things has the Council in particular really nervous. Oh, and the Rod as well...
Offline Madfox11  
#104 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 10:50:13 AM(UTC)
Madfox11

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Typical human, scared about something that is out of their control and does not matter much in the first place. There is always evil and danger, you must always be careful whom you trust and how are demons more dangerous than for example a mad wizard (or even a sane one)? And if your fey are even remotely like ours, that would be worrisome as well. In other words, sure, that wizard you talking with might be a polymorphed demon, a fey under an illusion or exactly what he looks like, but in all of those cases angering him would be a bad idea and trusting them is equally risky...
Offline Tizzy  
#105 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2014 9:42:50 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Ok, now you're going to really spook people with talk of changelings and illusionary faeries.

Thankfully, I have a nice pair of rose colored glasses that always show me the truth as I want to see it, so such concerns do not bother me.

Offline Rosver  
#106 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:36:04 AM(UTC)
Rosver

Groups: Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
@Madfox

Yeah. And with hundreds of demons that seem to have swarmed the sky. The citizens whould have been deserting. One demon is quite scary enough. Hundreds? That's insane!

@Tizzy

And I thought demons can always see through illusions with their demon sight alone. You are able to see those hundreds of invisible demons without the help of such magical devices. Why need it now?
Offline Madfox11  
#107 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:53:57 AM(UTC)
Madfox11

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
For those fey I mentioned or the shapeshifting dragons Tizzy talked about? ;)

Note btw that I suspect the more powerful demons can hide their nature from less powerful demons. I also got the impression that they sensed the magic of the demons, and as such observed their forms, but if that form looks human, they would see a 'wizard' and not a demon. I might be misremembering the details though of that particular part of the story.
Offline Tizzy  
#108 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:47:42 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

How old am I that the expression "Looking at the world through rose colored glasses" has lost it's meaning.

Rose Colored Glasses are used, not to reveal truth, but rather to show you the world as you want it to be.

Hence their popularity with TV and New Pundits and Bloggers. Oh and of course comment trolls....

How else can you explain all these different people with different sets of "facts" about the same world?

RCG my friends, RCG.

And yes, higher level demons can hide themselves from lower demons, and sometimes those of the same order/level.

Although to do this, you need to be able to shapechange...otherwise, horns, batwings and a tail are generally a dead give away.

Offline Maou  
#109 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 10:32:32 PM(UTC)
Maou

Groups: Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I always thought demons would see things through a blood-tinted glass.
Offline Tizzy  
#110 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 1:20:56 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Argh!

You got me!

Applause

I have been out demonized!