The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
14 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Filipham  
#161 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 9:49:52 AM(UTC)
Filipham

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I want to be a beta demon please. A big, mechanized one.. Dancing
Offline Pathologic  
#162 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:43:39 PM(UTC)
Pathologic

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I, too, want to be a beta demon.
Offline Tizzy  
#163 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:24:05 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
All posting here shall be spontaneously beta-demonized.

There will also be a link, as before and this time people should get some confirmation of the acceptance immediately. It will still take a bit of random time (an hour or two) for the forum topics to open, but the beta demon sections of the library and the download will become available up right away.

The delay is because the forum membership and site membership roles only sync every hour or two. Have not been able to speed that up. By and large it only matters during beta demonization.

T-A-G is in crazy overdrive trying to get a first draft done. He absolutely needs to start the beta process by the end of the month to have any chance of getting the book out this year.

Optimistically, if 1 month of beta, then 6 weeks of editor then 2 weeks of prep, that's like 3 months: Sep, Oct, Nov-> Dec 1 release.

Last year Beta went for like 2 or 3 months, don't recall...it was necessary, hopefully not this year, but we will know the amount of screeching and screaming, and general level of agony and torment coming from the beta demon pits.

You do realize that you will all be tossed into beta demon pits for the duration? You will need to battle each other to get your screams and demands heard, but for those that survive? Glory!

Offline jmike010  
#164 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 7:39:21 AM(UTC)
jmike010

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tizzy if you could sneak me into the beta demonization that would be awesome! Iwould settle for some demon weed too since your the best dealer in the multiverse.
Offline Tizzy  
#165 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 2:31:21 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Cool!

I can also assure you that in Book III we will be getting down into the weeds...so to speak.

Of course, part of that is because I discovered these dang varmints in my herb garden and had to deal with them.
Offline Puck  
#166 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 6:24:52 PM(UTC)
Puck

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Wonderfully terrible things away.
Offline Napalm222  
#167 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 8:10:49 PM(UTC)
Napalm222

I would love to be a beta demon! Pray
Offline Malahadiel  
#168 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:39:52 AM(UTC)
Malahadiel

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I, Malahadiel, would sell my soul into servitude for all eternity, to become a beta-demon!! :Pray
Offline Tizzy  
#169 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:35:04 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Done and Done.

Bwah hah hah hah hah hah

Whistle
Offline Puck  
#170 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:01:44 PM(UTC)
Puck

Foolish humans : I your supposed to sell other peoples souls for Beta demonization. Like I did.
Offline WRDNg  
#171 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:02:04 PM(UTC)
WRDNg

THE FOG AND FOD ARE ON THE MOVE

Pray bow before your god and grab the ..... Shhh Special Cookies
Offline Tizzy  
#172 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:55:29 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I can tell you for a fact that we at Doom have the best communion wafers in the business. Hands down!

Just ask the Tin Can, who seems rather wobbly and disoriented this morning after last night's ceremony. Bet his god never had gave such good communion!

Dancing
Offline EyeDeKay  
#173 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:28:32 AM(UTC)
EyeDeKay

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hmm wonder if the any religion of astlan has the whole eating of stuff to symbolize God's body parts. Other than a cannibal cult of course.
Offline Tizzy  
#174 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:30:45 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Exactly! I actually referenced that at one point in a discussion I was having with Reggie, Antefalken, Boggy and Estrebrius, while were in the kitchen whipping up some 'mortal stash' as I call it (for the mortals in the ceremony)

However, T-A-G bleeped it out in editing. He thought some people might be offended! What? Next thing you know, people will be criticizing the taking of hallucinogenic substances in religious rituals.

Which was basically my point: What drug do you have to be on to believe that when you put unleavened bread and wine in your mouth, have a priest say a few words and wave his hands in your face and suddenly it transubstantiates into the literal exact flesh and blood of someone who's been dead for 2,000 years.!

Ooh. Ick Ick Ick talk about dried out leather and dust!

Offline JMX  
#175 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 12:04:30 AM(UTC)
JMX

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I sold my soul for the last beta. I am willing to offer someone else's soul for this beta!

Edited by user Friday, August 19, 2016 12:05:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Iume  
#176 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 1:20:04 AM(UTC)
Iume

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
So, a vacation starting on Saturday, TAG is hoping to kick things off before leaving on vacation, and the forum is created but locked. Perhaps beta will start tomorrow?
Offline The Author Guy  
#177 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 1:39:02 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 86 post(s)
I had hoped, but I didn't get it done. It is going to be a working vacation, both for one client I have doing stuff next week and for finishing up with the book.

I am basically down to "the final leadup" to the "final event" (of this volume) but because it arguably the "biggest event" "largest scale" event "involving the most characters" of the entire 3 book set so far, that's still a big pile of words. One event, multiple groups of protagonists and antagonists.

I am looking for September 1/Labor Day weekend kick off.

Offline Iume  
#178 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 4:47:24 PM(UTC)
Iume

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Oh that sucks. You shouldn't have to work during vacation even if you are choosing to do it.
Offline Nok'umbri  
#179 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 9:59:39 PM(UTC)
Nok'umbri

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yes, thank you for trying hard to get it to us, but take your time. I know I would rather a late but refreshed author over an overworked one who drops off the "grid" out of exhaustion. Don't hurt yourself, that's what us demons are for, after all.
Sabaton, Erock, Dragonforce, Dream Evil, Powerwolf, PelleK, Gloryhammer, Hammerfall, Falconer, Van Canto, Stratovarius, Týr, Alestorm, Korpiklaani, Kamelot, Dark Moor, Battle Beast, Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia.
Offline Iblees  
#180 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:01:44 AM(UTC)
Iblees

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Take some days off and have fun.